Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Thanks to Kim Hill and Mark Cubey Producer of Kim Hills Saturday morning Show.

Saturday morning came, I sat like a tin soldier in the car, stiff with anxiety, although Kavita was great in drilling me that morning with possible questions Kim Hill might ask. We sat in the studio, I couldn't talk, I just sat straight up, waiting for my call. But as soon as I heard Kim speak to me through the head phones, the  nervousness just melted away and the excitement and the joy of just talking about Rarh music culture just  flowed out of me.
http://www.radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/saturday/20140809


Playing Favourites with Jyoshna La Trobe ( 49′ 9″ )

10:11 Auckland-based ethnomusicologist and composer who has been collecting audio/visual documentation of indigenous music and ecstatic performance in west India for the British Library World Music Archives, where she has her own collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home