Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Home at Bethells

These past few months back in New Zealand have definately been very full: participating in some amazing performance workshops with Margaret Mary at TAPAC in Auckland; having a blast research job at SAE on Maori music really put my feel on the ground; a few gigs at Secret Garden in Waihi and a couple of Kirtan concerts at Bridgets Studio (yes its all happening in Waihi); seeing Michael (friend and producer) and Sarah again after a year and my god daughter Amelie and little sister, Sophia in Wellington; renovating the house at Bethells; having some great WOOFERS (workers on Organic Farms) help us create an organic garden; and enjoying the beach, fresh air, sunshine and rain (we have a water tank!) after being in London for so long. We completed the "Live" in Brazil, kirtan album recently which will be ready in a few weeks and working on a new song called Constantly, with Kavita and Sarasvati. Now I'm looking for the place in my life where I can contribute more to the wider community, utilise my music and research skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home